- IT Systems Specialist with a background managing computer systems, networks, servers, audiovisual, and mobile devices.
- Motivated and dedicated with a proven record to manage tasks, priorities, and solve technical problems to full resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Expert experience in management and military areas.
- Excellent communicator, seeking to utilize a full array of IT technical support skills to improve efficiencies and productivity within an organization.
Information Systems Certificate, Software Engineering
Villanova University – Villanova, PA, May 2017
Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Certification –Technical Level 1 & 2; Manager Level 1 DoD 8570 Certification.
Veteran’s Administration – Philadelphia, Pa, August 2017
Cisco Certified Entry Level Technician (CCENT) – July 2017
CompTIA -A+, Network+, Security+, CIOS, CSIS
Veteran’s Administration – Philadelphia, Pa, Aug – Nov 2016
Bachelor of Computer Science
Strayer University – King of Prussia, PA, March 2010
Microsoft Certified Professional
AIT Acclaim – Fayetteville, North Carolina – January 2000
Sergeant First Class, United States Army July 1981 – March 2001
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Served as Operations and Intelligence Sergeant for Headquarters Battery in support of three M198 155MM Firing Battery’s assigned to 3/321 Field Artillery Regiment; supervised handling, transportation, accountability and distribution of confidential and secret documents; planned and coordinated security operations, maintenance, and training; led advanced party operations to secure locations for main body protection. Additional military experience information available upon request.
IT Systems Consultant February 2014 – Present
IT Systems Consultant providing new systems, upgrades, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting for computers, printers, tablets, and mobile devices. Analyze IT system requirements and the available resources to fulfill client’s needs.
- Recommend, design, install, and maintain IT systems for clients.
- Train on security, backup, and remote operations.
- Provide IT education on general and specific areas.
IT Systems Specialist October 2010 – February 2014
Globus Medical, Audubon, PA
Provided IT support and management to nearly 1000 employees in a small business environment with worldwide locations. Monitored, maintained, upgraded, and troubleshot computer systems and networks. Prepared systems and software. Oversaw Help Desk and Desktop Support. Created and maintained the database to track and control IT inventory. Administer FTP, SPAM & Web filter Servers, and Symantec Anti-Virus Server. Administrator for systems using JIRA and Contact Logix. Administrator for Mobile Device Management including iPads and related equipment. FedEx Server Network and Client Administrator.
- Designed and managed the operation of new $1.7M Audio & Video Training Center.
- Brought all FedEx and UPS shipping in-house and networked system together, resulting in time and money savings.
- Mobile Device Manager supporting 600+ iPad for Sales Representatives, Marketing Department, Executives, Physicians, and Department Managers, using Air-Watch and MASS360 Mobile Device Management Software Systems.
- Audio & Video Manager for a 100 seat auditorium, boardroom, product center, and operating room. This included video and sound systems, presentations, and video recording.
- Sole IT Support Representative for Operating Room. Managed Audio & Video systems to capture medical training procedures. Networked all endoscopic, microscope and X-ray system into the audio & visual system in OR.
Senior Market Development Manager Nov 2006 – May 2007
bds marketing Irvine, California
Managed nine Market Development Managers for Philips Television in the eastern United States. Setup and conducted client and vendor training program realizing a goal of 100% coverage. Assisted with initial program launch resulting in 100% completion. Traveled up to 5 days per week to ensure compliance and coverage.
District Manager Jul 2001 – Nov 2006
Mosaic Sales Solutions Irving, Texas
Managed 20+ employees servicing 200+ stores covering 3 states. Coordinated client training improving product awareness, exceeding sales goals by 115%. Recognized as the “go to” manager who could solve IT related issues resulting in increased uptime in software and hardware. Designed program plan improving sales and increasing client awareness. Traveled of 4 to 5 days per week.
AWARDS & ACTIVITIES
- Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal 3rd award, Good Conduct Medal 6th award, National Defense Service Medal, Humanitarian Service Medal 2nd award, NCO Professional Development Ribbon numeral 3, Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon 3rd award. An expert on all weapons.
- The Honorable Order of Saint Barbara Medallion
- Member Alumni Strayer University
- Member Alpha Chi Honor Society